The COLD MORNING

GCT, CBE.

MY HARDEST FALL

       It's just like always I am not prepared to leave my Bed on time. With closed eyes and sleepyhead I flipped back to the Bed. Yeah it's not a new thing yet doors undone allowing cold air into me frozen seeing the date 21st DEC
and my friends packing their dresses for our winter vacation. A joy of going HOMETOWN and sorrow of leaving DREAMTOWN{CBE}. Walked hard out the Bed and washed my Face with a little stress. Decided to move now...
To my HOME with bags of cloth. Stepped ahead out the COLLEGE'S HEAD(the board on the image). Here going to tell all my feelings with words of wisdom, my seldom thoughts...
Remember WORDS are sharper than SWORD...
GCT my life changer...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ONCE UPON A TIME

LET'S WALK FORWARD