ONCE UPON A TIME

JUST THOUGHTS


        The room filled with Brightness of SUN and Music of the cute little BIRDS, myself peeking Her SMILE and sleeping(acting). Waiting for her hands brush my HAIR saying "It's already late for school wake up my dear Good boy" - The most cutest drama I ever played to see my MOM every morning to get her care and love (the first meal of the day).
          The room filled with Murmuring Noises and Walking people with a huge desire to make others smile. Shouting Sir is coming and erasing the names scribbled on the Board - The most tricky drama I ever played to quit punishments.
          The room filled with Vessels and Smell of delicious food. Waiting for the place to be vacated by all my family members and myself walking like a cat to eat Boost and Sugar powder. Getting nearly caught by MOM moving towards her saying "I am hungry" with a crying face to divert her thoughts - The most sweetest drama I ever played.

           Since corona invaded our life we all are locked inside our sweet home thinking of the sweetest memories we ever had...
                    Do you think Life is a DRAMA?
                    It's Time to think together...JOIN me on YouTube Let's find the answer together...Click here and Subscribe to my channel.
                                                             LIFE IS A DRAMA


Regards,
THE WORD RAPTOR.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The COLD MORNING

LET'S WALK FORWARD