The WARM FRIENDSHIP

We are IDIOTS

My TITANIC

  Hi guys this is your ASTIN back with another interesting writing on FRIENDSHIP. 
  My LIFE was just like all others empty bowl filled with stones where all my happiness stored as water was sucked by the CROW, called SOCIETY. I was getting dried good enough to get cracked open letting the stones out of me with my LIFE gone. Seriously, quite lonely with Broken Heart How can ONE live...
    It's too sad enough yeah I am speaking about the above paragraph. Now comes the intermission of Live. Their I enter College with no dreams but empty HEART...WAIT...Their comes Friendship I found them, MY IDIOTS, MY LOVELY FRIENDS...They are the rain of my life who filled me with water they are the ones who pushed up my LIMITS to live in this society and now I am a WRITER here before you PRESENTING MY FEELINGS...

FRIENDSHIP HAS NO REGRETS

DO SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE... 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ONCE UPON A TIME

The COLD MORNING

LET'S WALK FORWARD