JUST THOUGHTS

WHAT ARE WE MISSING?


          Hi guys myself THE WORD RAPTOR locked inside my Home. A little boring yet spending time with my sweet people is always been a dream since my childhood.

          But I am missing something...
          YUP! Missing a lot of things and people...




          Waking up at early morning nine stepping towards restroom to refresh, I miss my sleeping roommate’s atrocities. Walking towards kitchen to take my sweet coffee, I miss the way we run towards our class rushing. Getting ready to eat dinner, I miss the way me and my Friends sharing our last breads.

           “It’s just the beginning of the day”
          “What’s now left for me to miss?”
          DING DONG...It is my mobile’s notification tone, I peeked once into it. It’s her typing MISS YOU my dear friend. I sat on my soft furnished sofa closed my eyes. With drowsy mind our memories rolled out like a movie that gave me a peaceful nap...




          My mom brushing my head called me for dinner...
          She added me to stop sleeping at noon and start sleeping at nights.
          “I miss you too”, I replied with heavy eyes.
My quarantine Routine...
          Ever since lock down I am missing a lot...
          It’s Time to Find “What are you missing?”
CLICK HERE... Subscribe, just wait and watch...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ONCE UPON A TIME

The COLD MORNING

LET'S WALK FORWARD